Careers club will be running on Monday 20th February, the visitor will be coming from Arcadis, the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets.
Timings are 14:35 - 15:15/15:30 and all year groups are welcome.
Content will include:
- The areas Arcadis work in including engineering, collective design, consultancy, project and management services.
- Ways in which students can access jobs in the industry e.g. University, Apprenticeships etc.
- Any personal experiences or the steps the speaker took to get to where they are now.
- Skills and qualities required to work in specific job roles
- What it's like on a day to day basis i.e. office based or outdoors/travelling